We are continually looking to expand our diverse team of exceptional medical professionals, to grow our resource pool and enrich our medic-driven, patient-centered, remote site services. If you are an energetic and enthusiastic Medical Doctor or Registered Nurse or Advanced Life Support Paramedic with well developed communication skills and innate adaptability. We would like to know more about you.
In addition to the right attitude, we will require the following qualifications and experience:
- Current professional registration within your home country.
- Minimum of three years’ post medical graduation work experience.
- Certified and current in ACLS and ATLS/ITLS.
- High level of personal health and fitness.
- Above average computer literacy.
- While superior English proficiency is required, other language skills (such as French or Portuguese) will be favourably viewed.
- Previous international remote site experience will be highly valued
REGISTERED NURSES AND PARAMEDICS – WEST AFRICA
We are seeking well presented, enthusiastic French Nurses and Paramedics for upcoming projects in West Africa.
Candidates must have remote site experience and have excellent communication skills (French and English)
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Responding to onsite emergency incidents.
- Proficient in Advance Life Support treatment, management and stabilization of all Medical and Trauma related emergencies.
- Daily primary Health Care.
- Conducting Pre-employment, Annual Medicals as well as Exit Medicals.
- Referral of patients to specialists for further investigation and coordination of all emergency medical evacuations from site.
- Training local personnel in all aspects of emergency response such as first-aid.
- Hygiene inspections of kitchen, dining room and all food handing areas.
- Malaria risk mitigation inspections.
- Health Presentations to workforce.
- Occupational Health will be an advantage.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Registered Nurse / Paramedic
- Current professional registration.
- Minimum of three years remote site work experience in Africa.
- Certified and current in ACLS and ATLS or ITLS
- Travel Medicine (Will be an advantage)
- High level of health and fitness.
- Computer literate –Microsoft Word/ Excel /Outlook /PowerPoint.
- Bilingual French and English language skills- Read /write and speak.
- Proof of Yellow fever and up to date vaccinations.